Social media is at the forefront of advertising, and has become a catalyst for companies trying to reach their target audiences FAST! Social media relations bridges the gap between social media and public relations to connect brands with their people! At Social Eyes Marketing, we see social media relations as one of the major stepping stones to establishing a strong brand presence, which is why we created some components to help establish that desired awareness!
Social Media Management
Relations with your customers are important with every business, mainly because they are the heart and soul of the operations. Everything is centered around pleasing the customers, and when it comes to establishing a firm connection between your company and them, gaining that loyalty from your audience is key. At Social Eyes Marketing, we understand the importance of public relations and see this as a major stepping stone for many companies if not all. Our social media experts provide regular postings, content, and management to communicate with the fan base that pertains to your company. From maintaining brand promotions to retaining marketing information for your company, the process of social media management allows for a company to keep its brand at the front of social media, spreading itself across multiple platforms.
Online Brand Building
With the internet, let alone technology, growing every day, online branding has the capability to take your company to the next level. To give more detail, through online branding, we can develop your brand and voice to attract customers to you. There are a few brand-building strategies to set you and your company up for more success:
- Start a blog with awesome content! Blogs help you rank well in search engines, and provide great content for social media networks. Through the use of tutorials, infographics, videos, and industry interviews, it provides you the ability to show your customers you know what you’re doing, compared to typical cookie-cutter posts.
- Guest blogging for others. By commenting on a blog whose audience might have an interest in your brand, you can create more clients through your commentary, creating brand awareness.
- Blog commentating. Through this clever strategy, you can subscribe to some of the top blogs in your industry in Google Reader. See a post, read it, and add a valuable comment. Keep in mind this isn’t about linking, but rather creating a stronger brand presence.
These are a few ideas to create a more dominant presence online… which is what we strive for at the end of the day! At Social Eyes Marketing, we can help bring your brand closer to the forefront! Call today to learn more about how we can help!
Social Media Advertising
With the number of social media platforms out there, it is imperative to get your brand advertised on the platforms that have millions of people using it every day. The ability to reach an audience is faster than ever… and the old way of reaching out to people organically is done. Overall, advertising through social media is a hyper-direct way to reach the audience you desire. At the end of the day though, you need to know which audience you seek uses what platform. For example, if your target audience is teenagers, Tik Tok would be the most beneficial platform. On the other side, if moms are your target audience, Facebook would be the route to go. We understand the struggle of trying to advertise your brand in the proper areas, which is why we’re here to help!
Reach out to us today to talk about our marketing and advertising team!
Social Media Training
The end goal of social media is to become so good that you don’t need to rely on others to manage your advertising and social media content. Being able to accomplish these feats by yourself not only saves you money but gives you experience and a firm grasp on how to manage the content you want people to see! Gaining the correct expertise to manage your online presence is a tricky task though. It’s not as simple as posting and commenting. Here is a list of certain ways to go about advertising:
- Choosing the right platform. As previously mentioned, knowing which target audience pertains to what social media platform is essential.
- Create customer personas. This refers to you coming up with a description of the ideal customer to sell to for your brand. Creating personas helps your employees keep a specific customer in mind when developing advertisements and interacting with followers.
- Have the right tools. If you took to Youtube, for example, you would want a high-quality camera, tripod, lens, and more to develop a clean-looking advertisement.
- Have protocols and a schedule. Be aware of how often you post to your platforms. By posting frequently, it creates an increase in customer relations. As it is, 79% of consumers expect a brand to respond in the first 24 hours of responding on social media.
It’s not as simple as 1, 2, 3 however. When trying to become relevant on multiple platforms that you aren’t familiar with, it can be a lot to handle by yourself. At Social Eyes Marketing, we have the team and experience to help build you into an advertising genie!
The world is heading in the direction of a technological-based life. Even if you’re in clothing retail, the use of social media to gain a quick presence is crucial. For brands who are established and leading in their industry and want to tap into their audience in a new way with purpose and impact, Social Media Relations is a full-service digital marketing partner that closes the gap between brands and their customers to amplify their influence.